Affiliate Management Software System
- 24 December 2013 // by
- AffiliateSpider Admin //
- Feature post
You can positively transform your thinking and your fortunes in all that you do in your life, with this one fact!
Let me tell you a little story ...
In 2007, Nokia had 51% of the entire world market for mobile phones, all by itself. That is an astonishing market dominance.
3 years later Nokia had less than 20%! Wow what happened in 2007 and beyond? Answer: Apple iPhone, of course.
Do you think Apple could have achieved that unbelievable lift-off if they had, just like other players, tried to tinker with the screen size, fancy keypad tweaks & just 'tinkered' with what was already out on the market? Of course not.
But instead, Apple did what?
>>> They came up with an irresistible proposition <<<
And the market literally could not resist.
We at Lake Liberty, the parent company of Affiliate Spider, actually innovate on a weekly basis. We have world wide patents and long list of certificates, awards and accolades for innovation.
So I can tell you from a position of authority on the subject:
It is not as hard as you think!
The hard part about innovation is 'not' doing it. The hard part is getting into a mode of thinking that doesn't walk past problems. It is hard to stop at a problem, spend time thinking about 'radical and irresistible' solutions.
But almost anyone can do that!
Just see a problem, not a headache to be avoided.
Stop, create some thinking time and apply your thoughts.
Don't inhibit yourself with negativity such as "it can't be done" or "I don't know how to do it". First figure out what to do and then you will be able to easily find out how to do it with help from others - everyone loves to be a part of the solution ;-)
Growing your business is exactly the same maybe even easier!
- Think about the problems and challenges you are facing.
- Would you like to grow your business (i.e. profits)?
- What would you have to achieve that?
- Would, more, better, radical marketing help? Yes?! OK.
- Now find the experts who can help you with that. Wait!
- Don't you start going negative now! I know, money is a problem. Finding the money that the best consultants charge is even a bigger problem. But not if you talk to my expert colleagues.
- If you have a viable business which needs growth, we can help. And often funding is 'not' a problem. What matters the most is 'your state of mind'.
- Work with us and we will help create that "irresistible proposition" and even include a novel a funding channel you'll love.
Contact us now, using our support desk: